Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sandy feathers, rusted steel

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

sandy feathers, rusted steel Empty sandy feathers, rusted steel

Post  cursed-doll Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:51 pm

He looks around and his cloak waved in the wind.
cursed-doll
cursed-doll

Back to top Go down

sandy feathers, rusted steel Empty Re: sandy feathers, rusted steel

Post  Riona Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Riona summoned her falcon and ran through the sand dunes, running after her prey that ran to the south.
Riona
Riona
Admin

http://www.gaming-monsters.freegametalk.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cursed-doll Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:02 am

Riona wrote:Riona summoned her falcon and ran through the sand dunes, running after her prey that ran to the south.

He raises an eyebrow, and turned slightly.
cursed-doll
cursed-doll

Back to top Go down

Post  Riona Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 am

Riona jumped on a boulder and looked over the desert with a calm smile. A gentle draft caught her looking to the west.

"another sand storm Ren, Think we should keep going?"

The falcon thought a moment. "It is up to you Riona, but i do say we need to have a place to hide from the storm until it passes."

Riona nodded. "I have a mask incase we do get caught." Riona glanced around her again, to be sure for any enemies. With nothing around as she could see, Riona moved again, following the trail of her prey.
Riona
Riona
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cursed-doll Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Riona wrote:Riona jumped on a boulder and looked over the desert with a calm smile. A gentle draft caught her looking to the west.

"another sand storm Ren, Think we should keep going?"

The falcon thought a moment. "It is up to you Riona, but i do say we need to have a place to hide from the storm until it passes."

Riona nodded. "I have a mask incase we do get caught." Riona glanced around her again, to be sure for any enemies. With nothing around as she could see, Riona moved again, following the trail of her prey.

He smiles. ''boliska!'' A large strange of tentecles wrapped around the falcons body. ''hm hm...''
cursed-doll
cursed-doll

Back to top Go down

Post  Riona Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:04 pm

Ren screeched out and Riona jumped back.
Riona
Riona
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cursed-doll Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:28 am

Riona wrote:Ren screeched out and Riona jumped back.

He walks over. ''theres a preety girl...sitting far away...what was she made of...lets peel her skin away'' He smirks, a tall figure with green eyes, and a cloak with clouds on it.
cursed-doll
cursed-doll

Back to top Go down

Post  Riona Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Riona was frozen for only when the man spoke, she then quickly mummbled under her breath and her katana was in her hand. It began to glow slightly. "hmph, come and find out then." Riona spoke harshly and struck out at the man.
Riona
Riona
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cursed-doll Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:53 am

Riona wrote:Riona was frozen for only when the man spoke, she then quickly mummbled under her breath and her katana was in her hand. It began to glow slightly. "hmph, come and find out then." Riona spoke harshly and struck out at the man.

''fire style: FIRE STALLION!'' A strange mask forms on my face, and a medium sized horse of pure fire charges, as it gallaped it burns the ground with ease.
cursed-doll
cursed-doll

Back to top Go down

Post  Riona Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 am

Riona then used a simple move that hid her from sight. mud and rock hiding her from the heat. 'Elementry skills won't work, it just has to hold until the search party comes to find me.' Riona thought to herself. She then signed again. "wind style: Falcon Feathers!" A rush of wind picked up sand, then formed them into a mimic of feathers, flashing to the man. she signed again, making sand storm pick up it's pace. "I hope this works." She said to herself.
Riona
Riona
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cursed-doll Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:27 am

Riona wrote:Riona then used a simple move that hid her from sight. mud and rock hiding her from the heat. 'Elementry skills won't work, it just has to hold until the search party comes to find me.' Riona thought to herself. She then signed again. "wind style: Falcon Feathers!" A rush of wind picked up sand, then formed them into a mimic of feathers, flashing to the man. she signed again, making sand storm pick up it's pace. "I hope this works." She said to herself.

He smiles, and puts arms to ground. ''ILL DRAG YOU TO YOUR GRAVE!'' tendrills grab her ankles, pulling her under slowly. ''heher your weaker then i thought''
cursed-doll
cursed-doll

Back to top Go down

Post  Riona Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:19 am

Riona struggled and then sliced the tendrills that were pulling her. She had to get away and fast. She waited and then the storm came, she quickly put her mask on and used a shadow form to get away. Her outfit making her blend with the storm of sand. She ran until the first ring of the patrol were in range. She could make it, but, she didnt look back to see if the man was there or not. She just ran.
Riona
Riona
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cursed-doll Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:28 pm

Riona wrote:Riona struggled and then sliced the tendrills that were pulling her. She had to get away and fast. She waited and then the storm came, she quickly put her mask on and used a shadow form to get away. Her outfit making her blend with the storm of sand. She ran until the first ring of the patrol were in range. She could make it, but, she didnt look back to see if the man was there or not. She just ran.
He stood in her way, and it felt like she walked into a wall as she felt his solid, iron stomich.
cursed-doll
cursed-doll

Back to top Go down

Post  Riona Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:48 pm

She winced and fell back.
Riona
Riona
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cursed-doll Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:56 pm

Riona wrote:She winced and fell back.

''hm..hay..your not a dude...your a girl..''
cursed-doll
cursed-doll

Back to top Go down

Post  Riona Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:10 am

"I thought you knew that," Riona gasped in pain. She moved back and stood up. The sand storm seeming to make her invisible, somewhat. "Where is Ren?" She asked with an edge. She wasn't in the mood to play, she wanted to hide in safty and not wanting to be out in this sand storm any longer than she should be. "Never mind it. I am going to get out of this sand storm, if you want to come you can, I'm not in the mood to get killed by my own element."
Riona
Riona
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cursed-doll Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Riona wrote:"I thought you knew that," Riona gasped in pain. She moved back and stood up. The sand storm seeming to make her invisible, somewhat. "Where is Ren?" She asked with an edge. She wasn't in the mood to play, she wanted to hide in safty and not wanting to be out in this sand storm any longer than she should be. "Never mind it. I am going to get out of this sand storm, if you want to come you can, I'm not in the mood to get killed by my own element."

''whatever...btw...your bird is safe''
cursed-doll
cursed-doll

Back to top Go down

Post  Riona Tue May 01, 2012 9:05 am

Riona turned, She didn't look at him. "Ok then, but let's get out of here first." Riona pulled on the man's arm to follow her, she stopped at a rock then pushed a segment in, a door opened. Pushing the man in, Riona looked out before closing the door. She lit candles and he could see a small shack like room. "Not much but helps when there is a storm out." With that, Riona took down her mask.
Riona
Riona
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cursed-doll Wed May 02, 2012 12:59 pm

Riona wrote:Riona turned, She didn't look at him. "Ok then, but let's get out of here first." Riona pulled on the man's arm to follow her, she stopped at a rock then pushed a segment in, a door opened. Pushing the man in, Riona looked out before closing the door. She lit candles and he could see a small shack like room. "Not much but helps when there is a storm out." With that, Riona took down her mask.

''well your a cutie'' he looked around.
cursed-doll
cursed-doll

Back to top Go down

Post  Riona Wed May 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Riona snorted, "hmph..." She moved to the desk in the back of the room and opened a drawer. Pulling out a set of blades and setting them on the desk, then pulled out an apple. "Hungry?" she asked, setting another apple on the desk before putting the blades away.
Riona
Riona
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cursed-doll Thu May 03, 2012 11:45 am

Riona wrote:Riona snorted, "hmph..." She moved to the desk in the back of the room and opened a drawer. Pulling out a set of blades and setting them on the desk, then pulled out an apple. "Hungry?" she asked, setting another apple on the desk before putting the blades away.

''nah..i ate'' burps a ring. ''scuse me''
cursed-doll
cursed-doll

Back to top Go down

Post  Riona Thu May 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Riona rolls her eyes and sits on a sofa on the left of the desk.
Riona
Riona
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cursed-doll Fri May 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Riona wrote:Riona rolls her eyes and sits on a sofa on the left of the desk.

'names kaku....''
cursed-doll
cursed-doll

Back to top Go down

Post  Riona Fri May 04, 2012 5:27 pm

"Riona," She said, looking at the apple in disgust and throws it on the wall, landing in the trash bin with a thud.
Riona
Riona
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cursed-doll Sat May 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Riona wrote:"Riona," She said, looking at the apple in disgust and throws it on the wall, landing in the trash bin with a thud.

''uhh....''
cursed-doll
cursed-doll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next